The Parlanti KK/S Riding Boots are a super light and extra comfortable boot, handmade from soft genuine buffalo leather.
The new, updated KK boot features a Michelin sole, which is a highly technical 100% rubber sole designed to always get the best performances. Flexible and comfortable, it perfectly combines qualities of lightness, adherence and extra strength.
An unlaced front, combined with the front & rear elastic panels ensure adherence and contact at the highest levels, which increases rider sensitivity.
The reinforced zippers, well-shaped leg, round toe and the new Michelin rubber sole complete this modern product of Italian craftsmanship. Gel insoles give the new KK boots unrivalled comfort.
With eleven EU foot sizes, four height options and four calf sizes, Parlanti boots will provide the best fit you could hope for.
Available in black – please allow 2 weeks for delivery on Parlanti KK-Boots/S
The Parlanti KK Boots fit one size big on the foot – we would therefore recommend sizing down one shoe size to your normal shoe size.
Fitting the Boots
Here you will find everything you need to be able to choose your correct size.
What do I need?
- Breeches and socks that you would normally wear while riding
- Soft measuring tape in centimeters.
- Someone who helps you with measurements
How to measure?
Parlanti Passion boots are measured using European sizing (EU) so once you have successfully found your EU shoe size using a shoe conversion chart, you can proceed with leg sizes. Measurements should be taken standing up without shoes on, with your legs straight, slightly parted. (That’s why having another person help you measure would be beneficial.)
- Calf. Measure the circumference of the widest part of your calves. If both of your calves have different measurements, use the larger measurement of the two calves.
- Entrance (below knee). Measure the circumference of the highest part of the boots. Just under the knee, where the zippers close.
- Height. Essentially you are measuring the distance from the bottom of your heel to the crease in the back of your knee. Be sure that you are barefoot or in socks. This measurement should be taken from the back, and not from the front or sides.
Note. Tall boots and chaps come with an elastic panel on the back, allowing for growth if necessary (with the exception of the Dressage model). The elastic panel have an extension up to about 2-2.5 cm and this is NOT calculated in the size charts. Boots and minichaps should be snug when they arrive, as they will usually stretch a small amount, if any.
Note. Once you have your back length measurement, add 1.5 cm to this number because after breaking in your boots, they will drop an average of 1.5cm in height.