The Parlanti Denver Lux riding boot is a superior boot, handcrafted in full-grain calfskin leather. Finished with a Patent leather top.
The Denver Lux boots come equipped with an elastic panel at the rear to ensure flexibility and the perfect fit. (For laces, please see the Miami Lux boot)
A new concept of technical sole, made of an advanced mixture of rubber and latex to always ensure the right amount of flexibility.
Spur holders made from hard rubber keep your spurs in the perfect position, while the leather tab at the bottom prevents friction and wear on the zipper.
The reinforced zippers, perfectly shaped leg, semi-square toe design and high performance sole complete this elegantly Italian crafted product.
With eleven EU foot sizes, four height options and four calf sizes, Parlanti boots will provide the best fit you could hope for.
Available in black or dark brown color.
Fitting the Boots
Here you will find everything you need to be able to choose your correct size.
What do I need?
- Breeches and socks that you would normally wear while riding
- Soft measuring tape in centimeters.
- Someone who helps you with measurements
How to measure?
Parlanti Passion boots are measured using European sizing (EU) so once you have successfully found your EU shoe size using a shoe conversion chart, you can proceed with leg sizes. Measurements should be taken standing up without shoes on, with your legs straight, slightly parted. (That’s why having another person help you measure would be beneficial.)
- Calf. Measure the circumference of the widest part of your calves. If both of your calves have different measurements, use the larger measurement of the two calves.
- Entrance (below knee). Measure the circumference of the highest part of the boots. Just under the knee, where the zippers close.
- Height. Essentially you are measuring the distance from the bottom of your heel to the crease in the back of your knee. Be sure that you are barefoot or in socks. This measurement should be taken from the back, and not from the front or sides.
Note. Tall boots and chaps come with an elastic panel on the back, allowing for growth if necessary (with the exception of the Dressage model). The elastic panel have an extension up to about 2-2.5 cm and this is NOT calculated in the size charts. Boots and minichaps should be snug when they arrive, as they will usually stretch a small amount, if any.
Note. Once you have your back length measurement, add 1.5 cm to this number because after breaking in your boots, they will drop an average of 1.5cm in height.