The Tendon Grip Gel Sock is made out of a nylon sleeve that is coated with a high-grade mineral oil that moisturizes and protects the skin. It protects against injuries sustained through rubbing, irritations and other injury treatment. It is also used to treat hypertrophic and keloid scars. It is ideal for horses that have sensitive hoof bulb and pastern while wearing overreach boots. Use the Tendon Grip Gel under the overreach boots and tape it onto the hoof with good tape. We advise to use Tesa Tape type 4541. The Tendon Grip Gel Sock can be washed in mild soap and air dried – lightly dust gel with talcum powder after drying.
– Second skin which supports tendon
– Protects against boot rubs, bacteria, fungus and dirt
– Treats hypertrophic and keloid scars
– Ideal for horses with sensitive hoof bulbs and pastern
– Easy, safe and quick to use
– Washable and re-usable
– Measurements: 2 x 25 cm