A great protective over reach boot for training, as well as performance. Neoprene adds durability. The sturdy lining absorbs energy from overreaching while the Velcro secures the boot from spinning. Unlike rubber boots, you no longer have to worry about the pastern being rubbed raw from spinning. These boots are extremely durable and tear resistant making them a customer favorite. These boots can also be used for protection during side passing, pivots, and massive spin work, by flipping them upside down, placing them around the knees and hocks.
- Extraordinary protection and comfort all in one Bell Boot
- Protects against hoof impact, overreaching and trauma
- Heavy duty and durable shock absorbing Neoprene
- Velcro strap across the front for secure closure
- Will not cause friction
- Horze logo on Velcro strap
- Close fitting
- Sold as a pair
Made of Neoprene.Benefits of Neoprene:Adds reinforcement (ankle support) and guards against abrasions as few materials do.Adds durability and product lifespan.Neoprene lined products can be more expensive since they provide increased safety and durability.
Available in Black, Blue and White